Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pardon Bill

Bill Cosby has lived too long.  John Fitzgerald Kennedy was a philanderer but he got shot in 1963.

Tiger Woods was a saint until his down fall.  I thought he still exemplified "high performance."

Bill Clinton was as powerless as Obama should be when Ole Slick Willy engaged in whatever.  David Gergen helped rescue his Presidency.

Jimmy Carter said something about lusting in his heart.  I'm guilty of that too.

I thought I had reduced my sins to pew possessiveness and road rage.  My spouse decided to leverage every Joe Biden initiative and thought to complicate my life.

She's a 47%'er all the way.

There should be a law against lying to the court in Florida as well as New Jersey.  The Court in Florida should apply the Standing Order to both genders.

President Obama can't fix all the Family Law ills in the country.  His administration dropped Tort Reform so long ago we don't even remember it.

President Obama can issue a pardon to Bill Cosby for all his crimes of omission and commission.

What does our country think typical male behavior is?

Has it changed over the years?

No comments:

Post a Comment