Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Illegal Goals

The appeals court said that the lower court's goal was not allowed by law (aka "illegal")  The judge was new and the case involved two narratives:

1) Stay-at-home wife abandoned by her abusing spouse who left the state.

2)  A white knight, who although ousted from his home in record pollen, continued to pay mortgages of over $4,000 per month.  [His relatives removed him from Florida.]

Which narrative would you believe?

This male was actually expecting something like kudos from the Judge in the state with the worst housing market.

This male has not received any kudos.  He has received apologies from lawyers not involved in the case.  Judge Charles J. Roberts has demonstrated that he can not distinguish fact from fiction.  I hope his performance has improved with experience.  I hope he is better in criminal cases.

I hope to be able to recover some of my losses for my heirs.  I think Diane Baccus-Horsley should be responsible for half of my losses and my partner's enablers should share the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment