Saturday, April 20, 2019

A problem with Juliette Kayyem

I had never seen (nor heard of) Juliette Kayyem when I tuned in to CNN’s coverage of the Boston Marathon Bombing Incident a few days after April 15, 2013.  Jake Tapper seemed to be hosting the segment.  Sometime earlier during the day, two good consultants had given what were currently being described as erroneous reports.  Tom Fuentes and Francis Townsend apparently got ahead of the official story line.  Whether this affected Ms. Kayyem’s remarks, I don’t know.  I do know that I developed a dislike for Ms. Kayyem.

On the day the Mueller Report was released, I downloaded it.  I didn't rush to download it.  After reflecting that I had seen a tweet by Devon Nunes on Twitter with a link to the House Republican Report I downloaded it yesterday.

I lived in Northern Virginia inside the DC Beltway from August 1968 to June 1997.  There are two geographical areas in politics and Big Government:  Inside the DC Beltway and Outside the DC Beltway.

I was hooked on CNN.

Today, I saw Fredericka Whitfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment